Colle Val d'Elsa and Volterra Full-Day Tour
Pickup includedYou will be picked up directly from your hotel in Florence
- Watch crystal being blown by hand in Colle Val D'Elsa
- Enjoy the landscapes of Central Tuscany
- Taste organic "Pecorino" sheep cheese at a local farm
- Visit Volterra, one of the oldest Etruscan cities and the location of the vampire movie New Moon
Next, you will ride into the incredible landscape of Volterra, where treeless green hills compose a landscape that is perfect for photos. The tour will stop at an organic cheese farm to taste the area's best sheep's milk cheese. The farm's Pecorino cheese is guaranteed to impress you.
Once your appetite is sated, you will climb into the hill town of Volterra. This ancient Etruscan stronghold is now famous for its alabaster.
- Visit to the Crystal factory
- Cheese tasting
- Gas, parking, and tolls
Prepare for the activity
• Drivers can also do a brief orientation tour, without going inside Museums, Churches and historical sites