2-Day Florence to Siena Bike Tour
- Take part in a classic Chianti tour in the morning
- Visit the famous butcher of Panzano, Dario Cecchini
- Enjoy a multi-course Italian dinner
After a coffee and a visit to the famous butcher of Panzano, Dario Cecchini, you will head down to Villa Rosa where you will be spending the night. An exquisite Italian multi-course dinner in the hotel is included in the price.
Day 2 – After breakfast at the hotel you start out descending downhill for several kilometers leading to the town of Radda in Chianti for your first climb. After a stroll through the town, another downhill will take you to lunch in the town of Gaiole in Chianti, home of the world-famous vintage bike race called L’Eroica.
While sitting in the main square of Gaiole, you will be served us a delicious Tuscan lunch. After coffee, you will ride back on the bikes for a nice long meandering, semi-downhill, flat stretch of road before you come to the town of Pianella. After Pianella, proceed uphill to Siena (in the local supplier's van or by bike), where you will say goodbye to your tour guide. The tour ends at Siena train station, and you can choose to stay in Siena or go back to Florence by train.
- 24 speed bicycle
- Water bottle
- Professional tour escort
- Van support
- 2 lunches
- 1 breakfast
- 1 dinner
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- Plus, purchase and shipping of both wine and oil is available from the vineyard!
- Additional wine and olive oil tasting
- Transportation back to Florence (tour ends at Siena train station)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
• Difficulty: from moderate to active rider
• The tour is designed to end in Siena, so the ride back is not included in this tour. It is recommended to spend a night in Siena to discover the beauty of this amazing city.