Chefchaouen: Day Tour to the Blue Town from Fez
Pickup includedYour hotel /riad in Fez
- Explore the blue city of Chefchaouen in your own time on this 4-hour visit
- Learn about the history and culture of the area in many of the fascinating museums
- Eat a delicious lunch on a terrace overlooking panoramic views of the town
- Relax as you are transported to and from the town directly from your hotel in Fez
Chefchaouen (lunch, guided tour)
As this is a private tour, you have the luxury to decide how you would like to spend your time and there are many activities to choose from. You can discover the local shops and cafes and see the main square known as Plaza Uta el-Hammam. To experience some culture you may wish to head to the Kasbah Museum, the Grand Mosque or the Ethnographic Museum which contains musical instruments, antique weapons, and photographs of the old town. You can also stop off at the Ras Elma river that runs through the old city.
For lunch, you can choose to enjoy a delicious meal in the square, perched on the roof terrace which offers panoramic views over Chefchaouen. In the late afternoon, you will head back down to Fez, arriving at around 8.00 PM.
- Comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driver
- Food and drink
- Tour guide (the town is small and easy to explore by yourself. If there are 8 or more people in the group, a guide is offered)
Prepare for the activity
• It takes around 4-hours to drive to Chefchaouen