Fez: Group Cooking Workshops with Optional Souk Visit
- Lift the lid on the Moroccan way of life with a unique culinary workshop
- Discover Fez's ancient medina and learn about Morocco's culture and customs
- Earn your chops during a hands-on cooking experience for no more than 10 people
- Relish a tasty Moroccan lunch or dinner that you make yourself
- Take home detailed recipes and inspiration for more culinary adventures
This activity has 2 options: a 4-hour cookery workshop including a souk visit, and a 2-hour cookery workshop only. If you choose the 4-hour option, the first step will take you out into the medina. Here, get a taste for the bustle of everyday life in Morocco, and gain insights into the different foods and local customs with the experienced team.
Next, return to the cookery school, or simply start there on the 2-hour option. Then, delight in a hands-on cooking workshop where the chef will guide you through a 2-hour culinary experience.
Round off your cooking class with a relaxing lunch or dinner under the citrus trees in the central courtyard, and taste what you've just cooked. Finally, leave the workshop with a detailed recipe sheet and your mind full of new ideas to try out back home.
- Souk visit (4-hour option only)
- 2-hour hands-on cooking workshop
- Lunch or dinner (depending on time booked)
- Recipe sheet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The easiest way is to get a Petit Taxi to the Oued Zhoune car park. The meeting point is 50 meters from the car park. Stop at the Pension Dahlila, and just to the left of the pension is a small alley. Take the alley, go up the steps, turn left, then follow the alley around until you reach the Palais Amani at the top.Open in Google Maps ⟶