Fes, Berber and Middle Atlas Day Trip
Pickup includedPickup from accommodation in Fes.
- Have an enjoyable excursion filled with good memories and total satisfaction
- Visit Imouzar, cedars forest, Ifrane, Azrou, Dait Aoua, and the Berber families
- See the last of the Barbary monkeys
Ifrane is a small unique city established by the French in 1930 — visit the various highlights of this community. Gaze upon the Lion Stone in seasonal conditions: glistening with snow by winter, and baking in summer. Enjoy some free time to have a delicious lunch.
Track down some barbary apes (Barbarian Monkeys), and after lunch you will head to the cedar forest. Explore the Azrou, a Berber village, as the men lead their flocks, grind flour, and practice their trades. This tour concludes by dropping you back at your hotel in Fes.
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Pickup hotel
- Drop-off point hotel
- Professional English and French speaking driver
- Mineral water
- Professional Guide
- Entrance fees to historical sites
- Personal items