St. Petersburg: Fabergé Museum Guided 2-Hour Tour
- Marvel at masterpieces of jewelry craftsmanship at the Fabergé Museum
- Explore more than 4000 exhibits, including Fabergé's famed eggs
- See paintings by numerous Russian artists
- Benefit from a professional and English-speaking guide
The museum is located in the bright, expansive, and refined interiors of the Shuvalov Palace on the Fontanka River Embankment. Most of the museum's exhibits showcase the Fabergé company's masterpieces of jewelry craftsmanship. The exhibition hall of the museum also displays paintings by numerous Russian artists.
Admire the museum's most impressive exhibits and learn all about them with your professional guide. In addition to the famous Easter eggs, see fantasy items, silverware, and jewelry, as well as paintings by Ivan Aivazovsky, Konstantin Makovsky, Karl Bryullov, Vasily Polenov, Henryk Semiradsky, and women's portraits by Alexei Kharlamov.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Audio equipment
- Ticket to the Faberge Museum
Prepare for the activity
Gather at the Gostiny Dvor metro station, in front of the exit from the long yellow building (Gostiny Dvor). Your guide will be carrying a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶