Ennis: 4 Stop Foodie Tour with Local Craft Beer Tasting
- Save time and benefit from pre-reserved spaces at all the establishments
- Enjoy an evening stroll as you make your way to 4 different tasting stops
- Meet a local master brewer and sample some of the best beers
- Experience Ennis through the eyes of a local
Next, gently stroll to the second location just up the road where you'll be treated to traditional styles of Irish food such as Irish stew and black pudding. Sip another craft beer while your guide tells you about the history and name of the building you are in.
Then it's time to hit the third location known for its mouth-watering desserts. Make your way through the narrow lanes until you reach an old building formerly known as the Gentleman's Club in Ennis. Indulge in a dessert tasting with a chocolate trio pair and Irish Coffee before heading to the last stop of the tour.
Finally, head to a local bar for a whiskey tasting where you'll hear fascinating stories about the local whiskey and its unique characteristics. After the tour, your guide will be happy to give you recommendations on the local music scene and where to listen to the best Irish music in Ennis.
- Modern and traditional Irish dishes
- Local craft beer tasting
- Dessert tasting
- Whiskey tasting
- Local tour guide
- Reserved seating at all stops
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Travelers under the age of 18 will receive a non-alcoholic substitute
• This tour will take place rain or shine