Edinburgh: History of Whisky with Tasting and Storytelling
- Enjoy four classic single malt scotch whiskys
- Immerse yourself in Scottish storytelling
- Get access to comprehensive tasting notes
Over the next two hours, drink 4 outstanding single malt scotch whiskys taken from the 4 major whisky producing regions of Scotland. These whiskys will range from the relatively delicate and subtle flavors of the Lowlands to the bold and robust tastes from Islay. You will also be given tasting cards giving notes on each of the whiskys that you sample.
During the tour, experience some traditional storytelling and explore the significance of whisky to the Scottish identity. The entire upper floor of the venue reserved, so there is plenty of space and privacy to conduct the story orientated evening.
- 4 single malt scotch whiskys
- People with mobility impairments
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs from outside Caffè Nero on the Royal Mile beside the statue of Adam Smith. The address for Caffè Nero is 192 High Street, EH1 1RF. Just look for the green and white umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is not a pub crawl but much more of a cultural evening focused on storytelling with whisky tasting
• The minimum age for this tour if 18 years, ID may be required
• It is recommended to have a comfortable level of English for this tour as there is a lot of information all in English