From Edinburgh: Loch Ness & Inverness Tour in Spanish
- Enjoy a full-day tour in Spanish to Inverness and Urquhart Castle
- Head through the Grampian Mountains to Inverness
- Enjoy the outstanding views of Urquhart Castle (optional), situated picturesquely on the banks of Loch Ness
- Visit the Victorian town of Pitlochry and discover its old mill and its charming railway
On your journey to Inverness, you will see the mouth of the river Ness, the Moray Firth, the Cathedral of Saint Andrews, its castle and the university. On this stop, have the possibility to have lunch. After Inverness, you will head to Urquhart Castle, one of the gems of the Highlands with its superb views of Loch Ness. It is also the place from where more sightings of Nessie have been reported.
Before undertaking the trip back to Edinburgh, you will visit the Commando Memorial, a monument dedicated to the original British Commando Forces raised during World War II. This stop will give you the chance to make out the highest mountain of the United Kingdom, the Ben Nevis. On your way back, cross the Cairngorms National Park, and later on, you will do a last stop at Pitlochry, a Victorian town well-known for its beautiful High Street.
- Professional Spanish guide
- Transport by minivan or coach
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees