Edinburgh Uncovered Private 3-Hour Group Tour
- Explore the Old Town and New Town of Edinburgh for a complete orientation tour
- Walk down the narrow wyndes and closes of the Old Town
- Admire the Georgian streets of the New Town
- Customize the tour to suit your preferences
The unique tour, awarded 4 stars by Visit Scotland, aims to inform and entertain, as your guide takes you into historic parts of the city, providing a great overview of the contrasting old and new towns of the Scottish capital.
Stroll along the narrow streets of the Old Town, learning about the secrets that lie within its dark closes and wyndes. Explore the buildings of Edinburgh's elegant Georgian New Town to get a sense of how the city moved into a more enlightened and commercial era.
Each tour can be customized to suit your group's needs, but all tours familiarize you with the energetic city center, passing many attractions that will help you plan the rest of your stay.
- Private guide for groups of up to 30 people
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside the Greyfriars Bobby Bar. From the Royal Mile, turn left onto the George IV Bridge, continue until you reach a railing and the Greyfriars Bobby statue on the right hand side. The bar is just behind the statue on Candlemakers Row.Open in Google Maps ⟶