Edinburgh: Scottish Castles - Glamis & Dunnottar in Spanish
- Enjoy a full-day tour in Spanish to Glamis and Dunnottar Castles
- Visit one of the most haunted castle in Scotland, Glamis Castle and listen to the legends of the ghosts that wander in its rooms
- Admire Dunnottar Castle and its incredible cliffs
Continue to Stonehaven, where you will have time for lunch (not included) and enjoy the landscape offered by the county of Aberdeen, with its farming fields on one side and the coastal route on the other. Afterwards, you will arrive at Dunnottar Castle. It was a key place in the dark years of the Independence wars in the 14th century. Robert Bruce conquered it and it has been an inspiration for painters, writers and film directors, because of its dramatic position on the cliffs of the Scottish coast.
Your last stop will be in Dundee, from where you will catch a glimpse of the RRS Discovery, the wooden three-masted ship that carried Captain Scott on his first, successful journey to the Antarctic. Before heading back to Edinburgh, at 18:15, pass through the Silicon Glen, the Scottish Silicon Valley, where the high tech companies are mingled with the barely fields and the lakes, in a region that is of vital importance for the economy of the country.
- Professional guide
- Transport by minivan or coach
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees