Edinburgh Ghosts & Gore Walking Tour
- Discover Edinburgh's ghostly side in the company of a deceased cemetery director!
- Experience plenty of laughs and maybe a few frights
- Enjoy a tour that's fun for the whole family
- Receive a free copy of the best selling "Witchery Tales"
En route Mr. Clapperton will introduce some Edinburgh characters summoned from the mists of time - so be prepared for a few laughs and well as the odd fright! The tour price includes a copy of the bestselling 'Witchery Tales' book - essential bedtime reading and an ideal way to delve further into Edinburgh's darker history!
- Qualified Ghostly Guide
- Copy of the best-selling "Witchery Tales" book by Adam Lyal (deceased).
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from outside the front of 'The Witchery Restaurant,' located near Edinburgh Castle at 352 Castlehill (Royal Mile), EH1 2NF. Please note that from 3 August 2020 to 29 August 2020 (except Sundays 9, 16, 23 August), all tours will depart from the supplier's shop, located at 84 West Bow (Victoria Street), EH1 2HH.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please wear appropriate footwear (you will be walking on cobblestoned streets)