Edinburgh: 3-Hour Guided Secret Food Tour
- Tantalize your taste buds on a 3-hour food tour of Edinburgh
- Sample a selection of Scottish culinary delights, including a secret dish
- Sip on some fantastic single malt whisky and try some authentic Edinburgh gin
Next, try some real Scotch whisky as you step into a venue that serves a fantastic lowland single malt. Follow the whisky with some creamy cheeses from Scotland and then taste some genuine Edinburgh gin to learn why the Scots love it so much!
Try a secret dish, only revealed to those who join the tour! Then, end with a traditional afternoon tea, including some scones from Scotland to wind down a truly original experience.
- Food tastings: haggis with "neeps and tatties," Scottish cheeses, venison chorizo, scones with jam and butter, plus a super secret dish
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
12 PM in front of St Giles Cathedral at the West parliament square side, opposite the French consulate, W Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1, UK. The guide will be carrying an orange umbrella, so you should spot him/her easily.Open in Google Maps ⟶