Edinburgh: 2-Hour Ghost Tour in Spanish
- Discover Edinburgh's chilling history of witch hunts, murderers and ghosts
- Wander the city's narrow streets at nightfall with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit a cemetery known for its high levels of paranormal activity
Visit one of Edinburgh's famous cemeteries and see the tombs of influential personalities such as the philosopher David Hume. Cross the city center and enjoy views from Calton Hill.
Walk through the dark closes of the old town, where the most paranormal activity in Europe is experienced. Hear about Edinburgh's dark and troubled past filled with bloody wars, frightful murders and malicious witch hunts.
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring waterproof clothing.