Enjoy a half-day tour of multicultural Durban, South Africa. Drive along the beautiful stretch of beachfront promenade known as the Golden Mile, explore the Botanic Gardens. Conclude with a visit to the Moses Mabhida Stadium.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary return transfer service is available from Durban beachfront hotels.
- Drive along the Golden Mile
- See beautiful indigenous and foreign plants in the Botanic Gardens
- Learn about the local food and the city's Indian culture
- Guided tour
- Return transfers from Durban beachfront hotels
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Minimum 2 guests.