From Belfast: Game of Thrones Full-Day Luxury Private Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel or preferred location in Belfast city center. Airport pickup included (within Belfast), also available outside Belfast anywhere in Northern Ireland / Dublin at an additional cost.
- Enjoy a visit to the Giants Causeway
- Visit Dunluce Castle, the House of Greyjoy
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite Game of Thrones characters
Next explore Ballyintoy Harbor, location of Theon Greyjoy's return to the Iron Islands. Move on to Larybae quarry, where Renly and Queen Marjery watched the Queen’s brother and Brienne of Tarth fight in season 2. Visit Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and Dunluce Castle, known as the House of Greyjoy.
See Cushendun Caves, a 400 million-year-old formation used in series 2 for the birth of Melisandre's monstrous shadow baby. See the Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage site, before making your way back to Belfast along the Antrim Coast.
- Pickup and drop-off within Belfast city center
- Professional driver/guide
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks