From Dubrovnik to Montenegro: Kotor & Budva
Pickup includedYour hotel in Dubrovnik.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the small country of Montenegro
- Take in stunning views of the Adriatic Sea and Montenegro Coast
- Discover the medieval town of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Budva's walled Old Town
Discover Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its ancient monuments and well-preserved medieval architecture. Follow your guide through the city's historical center and spend time exploring at your leisure.
After visiting Kotor Old Town, continue to Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Coast. After a tour of the Old Town, ride back to Dubrovnik, known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife.
- Round trip transportation to and from your Dubrovnik hotel
- Live commentary in English
- Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks islet (approximately EUR 5)
- Lunch and beverages
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler