Dubrovnik: Old Town & City Walls 2 Walk Combo Ticket
- Explore the heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town and learn how the city became one of the most prosperous and advanced maritime republics for centuries
- Visit Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks, including the Franciscan Monastery, D’Onofrio’s Fountain, and Orlando’s Column
- Hear mesmerizing stories and facts that make up over 1,400 years of Dubrovnik’s history, including the classical period of the Republic of Ragusa
- Take in the breathtaking views of the port and Old Town from the top of the city’s walls
- See important historical landmarks, such as the Revelin Fortress, Minceta Tower, Lovrijenac Fortress, and more
- Stroll through the Old Town with a local guide, licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism
Beginning at Pile Gate, at the storied western entrance to the Old Town, your local guide will lead you to Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery, D’Onofrio’s Fountain, Orlando’s Column, and Rector’s Palace. Take in the beautiful sights, and listen as your guide shares mesmerizing stories and remarkable facts from over 1,400 years of Dubrovnik’s dramatic history, including the classical period of the Republic of Ragusa.
This 1.5-hour walk will give you a thorough background on the essential role Dubrovnik played in the civilized world’s history. You will learn about the city’s impressive economic, social, and cultural achievements over the centuries, and immerse yourself in the city’s electric atmosphere.
The second walk takes you on an exploration of the walls and wars in Dubrovnik. For centuries, the prosperous port city of Dubrovnik was not only protected by the diplomatic skill of its leaders, but by the walls and fortifications surrounding it. Facing constant threats from powerful enemies, the leaders and defensive walls surrounding the city held firm.
This historic 2-hour walking tour will focus on the defensive and political challenges faced by Dubrovnik, and its struggle to survive as a small independent republic. A local guide will bring you to the top of Dubrovnik’s fortifications and lead you around the mesmerizing city walls.
Take in the breathtaking views of Dubrovnik’s port and Old Town, and visit landmarks vital to the political and defensive history of the city. Your guide will reveal why places like the Revelin Fortress, Minceta Tower, and Lovrijenac Fortress, were essential structures in the protection of Dubrovnik’s people and prosperity. This 2-hour walk is an undoubted highlight of any visit to Dubrovnik and will give you a thorough background on the essential role Dubrovnik played in the civilized world’s history.
Please note that the two tours run according to schedule, not necessarily one after the other. At the time of booking you choose the time of the first tour. You can inform the tour guide on the day of the tour if you'd like to take the second tour.
1. Discover the Old Town (1.5 hour tour) runs daily at:
July & Aug: 10 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, & 7 PM
September 1 to October 19: 10 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, & 6 PM
October 20-31: 10 AM, 12 PM & 1 PM
2. Walls & Wars (2 hour tour) runs daily at:
July & August: 9:30 AM & 5:30 PM
September 1 to October 19: 9:30 AM & 3:30 PM
October 20-31 9:30 AM & 2 PM
- Guided walk conducted by a professional local tourist guide, licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism
- Mandatory admission price set by Dubrovnik City Walls (in 2019, adults: 200 KN per person (€27), children aged 5 - 18: 50 KN (€7). To be paid at the city walls entrance in Kunas or by credit card
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• This combination option is a discounted ticket for two separate tours. Having taken the first tour at your booked time slot, it allows you to take the remaining tour at any of the scheduled times – on the same day or days apart. Tours don't run consecutively, but according to the schedule
• Departure times are subject to change