Dubrovnik: Private Cavtat Walking Tour
- Walk over the Cavtats Promenade, beside well known bars and restaurants
- Receive panoramic views from the small hill above the Old Town
- Visit the old graveyard, complete with a mausoleum from the 19th century
Once having reached the monastery with its small church, your walk will continue up a hill to the main graveyard of Cavtat, from where you will have the greatest views to the town and the promenade, and to the other side over to Dubrovnik. Your views will also extend across the whole area, known as Zupa Dubrovacka.
The graveyard found here is well-known due to the mausoleum that was built at this spot in the 19th century, and it is the graves of a old Cavtat family that lie here. After receiving a little bit more information about Cavtat, and shooting some great photos, you will take an easy walk down the hill back to the promenade.
- Guided tour through and around Cavtat with a local, licensed guide
- Entrance to the mausoleum
- Food and drinks
- Entrances to other museums