Dubrovnik: Sea Kayaking Tour from Pile Bay
- Visit the magnificent Betina Cave
- Kayak under the impressive walls of Dubrovnik's Old Town
- Swim and snorkel in the Adriatic Sea
Venture out onto the water from the small port at Pile and paddle off to explore different sea caves. Marvel at the natural beauty of Lokrum Island, and then cross the bay to reach hidden Betina Cave. Take a break and cool down with a refreshing swim or snorkel with the marine life. Get panoramic views from the peaceful beach, and sink your toes in the sand far from the tourist crowds.
Return towards the city walls and get lovely views of the beaches, palm trees and seaside villas. Paddle under the impressive walls of the city and experience the Pearl of the Adriatic from a different perspective.
- 0.5-liter bottle of water
- English-speaking instructor
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Pile Bay. Please make you connect with the correct tour company representative, from Adventure Dalmatia, as there are other kayaking companies present. Walk towards the beach from Pile Gate at the main entrance to the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note: guides reserve the right to cancel the trip, without prior notice, in the event of bad weather conditions. This is necessary to comply with all safety instructions of the local supplier. In addition, guides retain the right to change the route.