Dubrovnik: 2-Hour Early Morning Sightseeing Tour
- Experience the world-renowned Old Town of Dubrovnik without the crowds
- See the Old Town’s top cultural and architectural highlights
- Get the best photos of the city, free of the tourist hordes
- Taste some local delicacies at the bustling green market
- Experience Dubrovnik with a local by your side
Next, take a stroll down St. Dominik street, stopping outside the Dominican Monastery, one of the biggest Gothic churches on the Adriatic coast.
As you walk, pass by the city’s stunning cathedral, which is also the birthplace of the original city. Then see what is arguably the most beautiful palace within the city walls — the Rector’s Palace.
Your next stop is one of Dubrovnik’s most famous landmarks, Onofrio’s fountain. Dubrovnik was one of the first cities in Europe to give fresh water to its citizens — feel free to fill up your water bottle with pure spring water while you’re here.
Next, visit the Franciscan monastery, one of the oldest buildings in the city. It houses one of the oldest working pharmacies in Europe.
Then make your way to Luza Square to see Orlando’s Column, St Blaise Church and Sponza Palace. Your final stop will be the city's green market where you can taste local candied orange peels, sugar-coated almonds and a whole host of exceptional dried fruits.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Market snacks (candied orange peels, sugar-coated almonds, and dried fruits)
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the stone bench near the taxi stand at the beginning of the bridge leading to Ploče Gate, the eastern entrance to the old town of Dubrovnik: Ul. Vrata od Ploča, 20000, Dubrovnik, CroatiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶