Dublin: Half-Day Private Walking Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from city center hotels in Dublin
- Walk the historic streets of Dublin on a tour tailored to your personal preferences
- Get discounted entry to some of Dublin's top attractions, such as the Guinness Storehouse and Trinity College
- Discover hidden city gems from professional guides
- Explore further in your own time with the complimentary map of Dublin
- Start your tour at a time to suit you
They will meet you at your centrally located Dublin hotel, and take you on a journey through the Irish capital’s colorful, and at times traumatic, history. Travel back in time, from early medieval times to the present, and discover the cities literary associations and architectural heritage. Or focus on the more macabre aspects of Dublin.
You can start at any time you like, and tours can cater for family walks, looking after the needs and interests of the younger family members if required. Full of fascinating stories, surprising facts, hidden gems, and bags of humor, each tour also comes with discounted entrance to the main tourist attractions, such as the Trinity College Library and the Book of Kells Exhibition, St Michan's Church, where you can see mummified bodies, the Guinness Storehouse, and Jameson Distillery.
- Walking tour of up to 3 hours
- Discounted entry to major attractions