Kilkenny and Wicklow Mountain Full-Day Tour from Dublin
- Drive through beautiful Kildare to visit historic Kilkenny
- Shop for traditional Irish crafts at Kilkenny design stores
- Admire the rolling hills, rugged mountains, and glacial valleys of County Wicklow
- Visit the monastic city of St. Kevin and see the locations for blockbuster movies such as "Braveheart"
- Try a pint of Kilkenny beer in the city where it is produced
Enjoy some free time to shop for traditional Irish crafts at Kilkenny design shops, such as the one in the Kilkenny Design Centre, where you can purchase unique knitwear, pottery and glass.
Continue to the monastic city of St. Kevin at Glendalough, best known for the wedding scenes in the blockbuster movie “Braveheart” and famous as the location for the film “PS I Love You.”
Sparkling lakes, dense forests and babbling brooks make this a spectacular scenic drive, and a fine day out from the big city. Plus, as an added bonus, you will go to the megalithic portal tomb of Brownshill Dolmen for a sneak peak at how ancient Irish ancestors buried their dead and celebrated their passage into the next world.
- English commentary on the bus
- Visit to Brownshill Dolmen
- Food and drink
- Tips and personal expenses
- Certified tour guide
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes