Newgrange, Knowth, Hill of Slane & Hill of Tara Day Tour
- Enter a UNESCO World heritage site 5000 years old, 1000 years older than the Pyramids of Egypt
- Explore Ireland's wonderful landscape on a guided walking tour at the ancient coronation site of 142 High Kings
- Discover, Newgrange, Knowth, the Hill of Slane, and more
- Learn the fascinating history of these ancient Irish sites
- Travel in a small group, with a maximum of 14 people
The historic ruins on the Hill of Slane offer spectacular views across an ancient Irish landscape. Explore this important early Christian settlement in County Louth Ireland, which was once associated with St Patrick. Slane Village is also famous for its rock festival's which have hosted performers including U2, Rolling Stones, Queen, Metallica, and many more.
The Hill of Tara is located near the River Boyne and is an archaeological complex that runs between Navan and Dunshaughlin in County Meath, Ireland. It contains a number of ancient monuments and according to tradition, was the seat of the High King of Ireland. The Boyne Valley has more than a third of western Europe's Megalithic art. From here you will enjoy spectacular views across most of Ireland.
This day tour of ancient Ireland will give you wonderful insights into Ireland's fascinating history.
- Short city tour
- Visit to Newgrange and Knowth
- Guided tour at Hill of Slane
- All admission fees
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus
- Lunch and refreshments (there will be a stop for lunch where you can purchase food)
- Children under 2 years
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags