Dublin: Full-Day Scenic Tour of the Giant's Causeway
- Enjoy panoramic views of Scotland's Mull of Kintyre and Rathlin Island
- Go to the medieval fortress of Dunluce Castle and learn about the McDonnell clan
- See the stunning hexagonal basalt rocks of the Giant's Causeway
- Tour Belfast city center
- Drive the scenic coastal roads of County Antrim
Departing from Dublin, stroll along the windswept path of County Antrim on arrival, and get panoramic views of the Mull of Kintyre and Rathlin Island. Continue along the coastal road, and enjoy views of Whitepark Bay and Portbradden.
Then, it’s time to explore the 37,000 basalt “stepping stone” columns of the Giant’s Causeway. Towering from the cliff, and disappearing under the sea to reappear on Straffe Island, learn the legend of Finn before driving along the Causeway Coastal route between Ballycastle and Dunluce to experience one of the most dramatic roads in the world.
See wind-blasted cliffs and unspoiled beaches. Stop at Dunluce Castle to tour the former residence of the McDonnell clan, considered by many to be the most romantic castle in Ireland. En route, pass through Bushmills, famed for its fantastic whisky. End with an orientation tour of Belfast city center, including City Hall, Victoria Square, and the famous Titanic Dry Dock, where the famous ocean liner was built.
- Audio guides
- Food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes