Dublin Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Tours
- Choose from a Classic (1-day), Premium (2-day), or Deluxe (3-day) ticket
- Hop-on and off the open-top buses as many times as you wish
- Experience the best views of Dublin's most famous sites, from St. Stephen's Green to the home of Guinness - and everything in between
- Discover the city from a local’s perspective on a live guided tour
- Head to Nancy Hands Pub at stop 26 or 28 for your free mini Guinness
Begin your journey on the Red Line at the first bus stop, located on Upper O'Connell Street. The Red Line has 32 stops, so your journey will be packed full of Irish fun! You can hop on and off the bus at any designated Big Bus stops, as many times as you wish within your ticket validity. With buses passing through every 15 minutes, simply rejoin the tour when you’re ready.
Hop off and explore the beauty of Nassau Street, then plan a visit to the National Art Gallery. Discover Merrion Square, where you can stroll around the Georgian-style gardens, then grab a bite to eat in Temple Bar. Visit two of the most well-known cathedrals in Ireland, The Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick's. If you really want to experience the Dublin lifestyle, quench your thirst with a nice, cold pint of Guinness, freshly made from the Guinness Storehouse.
From December 1, 2019 until January 5, 2020, two children per adult will be able to hop on board completely free of charge.
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour of Dublin on an open-top bus
- Sightseeing ticket valid for 1 day (Classic), 2 days (Premium) or 3 days (Deluxe)
- Free walking tour
- Travel on the red route covering 32 key stop locations
- Live English-speaking guide or recorded commentary in 8 different languages
Prepare for the activity
You can go to any of the Big Bus, Bus Stops where the Bus Driver will activate your voucher and you can then gain access to the Bus. Suggested Stop would be number 1 - 14 O'Connell Street, Dublin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• To uphold new safety & hygiene standards due to COVID-19, the local partner may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may include reduced frequency of departures, changes to routes and removal of stops
From £23.38 £21.04 per person