From Dublin: Cliffs of Moher Tour in Spanish
- Drive across Ireland to the nation's number one visitor attraction
- Enjoy a scenic tour of Galway Bay and the lunar landscape of the Burren by bus
- Get dramatic Atlantic Ocean views from the Cliffs of Moher
- Stop en route at the fishing village of Kinvara and the tower house castle of Bunratty
You'll also get to ramble around the incredible rocky "Burren" landscape near Galway Bay where we stop for a stroll and where the more adventurous can climb up into the limestone hillsides for the best photos of Galway Bay, Aran Islands, and Connemara. The plants and animals living here are unique to this ecosystem and add to the color of the trip. Other highlights of this guided day trip from Dublin include coastal drives and super views of the Atlantic Ocean alongside castles and monastery ruins, hand- picked to give you an insight into Ireland's Celtic, Christian and Medieval past.
For lunch, you'll enjoy an hour at leisure to explore Doolin Village, a typical small Irish town with a school, a church and several great pubs serving seafood, soups, sandwiches and hot meals all washed down with a creamy pint of course.
- Entrance to the Cliffs of Moher
- Free high-speed wi-fi on board
- Spanish speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
• Please note that if the group for the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin in Spanish is less than 10 people, the group will join the tour in English with comments in English a Spanish-speaking guide will accompany the group to facilitate understanding of the explanations and answer questions at any of the stops
• If the group is 10 or more people you will have an individual bus and the tour will be completely in Spanish