From Dubai: Grand Mosque & Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi Tour
Pickup included· Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid) · Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel · Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee • Pickup will be made within 0-40 minutes of your selected time as per your location
- See the magical rays of lights from the Louvre's dome
- Learn about the art forms from different cultures and civilizations
- View the Grand Mosque's perfect mix of old and modern Islamic architecture
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Louvre Abu Dhabi
After your mosque visit, return to the vehicle for the drive to the Louvre Museum located in Saadiyat Island. Follow your guide as they help you enter the museum with your ticket. As the largest in the Gulf region, this museum displays both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological significance from all over the world. Once inside the museum, walk through the promenades and see sunlight shine through the museum's iconic dome, built to resemble palm leaves.
Continue your stroll around the museum and see the immense collections of artworks. Admire pieces from French museums, such as the Louvre, the Center Georges Pompidou, Musee d’Orsay and Palace of Versailles. Take the time to visit the museum's Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, restaurant, cafe and boutique. After the tour, enjoy the drive back to your hotel in Dubai.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Entry to the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi (2-hour visit)
- Entry to the Grand Mosque (2-hour visit)
- Clothing for women
- Cold mineral water
- Guided tour of the Louvre
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
• On Fridays, the mosque is open from 5 PM to 7 PM
• Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms, legs, and head are fully covered. An abaya (long black dress) with a scarf will be loaned by the local partner.
• Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. No clothes are provided for men
• The duration of the tour includes hotel pick up, drop-off, and travel time to and from the destinations
• It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals or if ordered by the local authorities. If closed, a photo stop will be made outside.
• Please note that restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan. During this time it is recommended you bring food with you
• A COVID-19 test may be needed to access Abu Dhabi. It would take 15-20 minutes at the border and cost $14.