Dubai Cityscape and Desert Safari Full-Day Tour
Pickup includedBur Dubai & Deira hotels only. Please send your room number and hotel land line telephone number to facilitate smooth pick-up.
- Immerse yourself in the modern and traditional cultures of Dubai
- Tour Dubai's legendary futuristic architecture
- Admire the serene beauty of the Jumeirah Mosque
- Sandboard across the dunes of the Dubai desert
- Ride a camel
- Shop for gifts at Deira City Centre and enjoy a complimentary lunch
- Enjoy a sumptuous barbecue dinner at a desert camp
Start with a tour of the city’s iconic buildings and lively districts. Go to Dubai Creek, framed by the Deira Twin Towers and Dubai Creek Tower. The banks of the river are a center of commerce and offer some beautiful views of the city. You will also visit Jumeirah Mosque, situated in the picturesque beach district of Jumeirah, home to the famous Burj Al Arab hotel. See the world's tallest man-made structure at the Burj Khalifa, and continue to Deira City Centre for a shopping tour, with complimentary lunch at selected food outlets.
After lunch, leave the city for a desert safari adventure. Drive through the dunes to a typical Bedouin camp. After a welcome of Arabic coffee and dates, you can opt to ride camels, or try a spot of sandboarding in the dunes. Get an intricate henna painting on your hands, or try a sheesha pipe if you prefer to relax at the camp.
End the day with a barbecue buffet dinner in the desert, and relax under a carpet of stars.
- Dubai city tour
- Shopping tour
- Evening desert safari
- Complimentary lunch voucher
- Barbecue buffet dinner
- Camel ride
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting
- Fire Dance
- Sheesha pipe
- Arabic coffee and dates at a desert camp
- Pick-up and drop-off at Bur Dubai and Deira areas only. For other locations, please choose "Special Pick-Up"
- Quad bike rides
- Dune buggy rides
- Falconry experience
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags