Dubai Half-Day Tour: The City in Motion
Pickup includedPick-up from the main lobby of your hotel in Dubai. Please provide hotel details on booking
- Explore the old and the new in Dubai city
- Admire Dubai's 1st 7-star hotel at the Burj Al Arab
- Go to the 19th-century Jumeirah Mosque
- Cross Dubai Creek by water taxi
- Soak up the aromas of the spice souk
- Visit the oldest building in Dubai at the Al Fahidi Fort
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to the Palm Jumeirah, stopping outside Atlantis The Palm to take photos of the 1st resort to be built on the reclaimed land of the island. Next, admire the billowing sails structure of the Burj Al Arab, Dubai’s 1st 7-star hotel.
Continue to the Jumeirah Mosque, said to be the most photographed mosque in the city. Go to the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, location for Dubai Museum and the oldest existing building in the city. Watch the world go by at Dubai Creek, where you can take photos of the many boats before boarding a traditional abra (water taxi) to cross the creek.
Finally, soak up the sounds and scents of the gold and spice souks to experience the hustle and bustle of everyday life in the cosmopolitan city.
- Pickup and drop-off to Dubai hotels
- Complimentary water
- Lunch or dinner
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Please reconfirm your booking 1 day in advance of your tour date