Dubai Aquaventure Waterpark Admission Ticket
- Enjoy a day of fun at the number 1 waterpark in the Middle East
- Experience the thrills of riding the tidal waves of a rapid river
- Plunge 27 meters down a nearly vertical waterfall
- Sit back and relax on a private beach
With your day ticket, prepare to do battle with the King of the Sea at the Tower of Poseidon. Ride through the dark and twisting Aquaconda water tunnel. Grab an inner tube and take a trip on the rapids of a tidal river.
Test your nerves on the exhilarating Ziggurat, and plunge more than 27 meters down the Leap of Faith, a near vertical freefall waterslide, through shark-filled waters.
Unwind on a private beach, and enjoy light snacks and refreshments from on-site restaurants. Take the little ones to Splashers, a water playground especially for kids.
- Admission to the Aquaventure Waterpark and Aquaventure Beach
- Atlantean Flyer Zip-Line (AED100 per person, payable directly on the day of your visit)
- Towel rental (approximately AED30)
- Locker rental (approximately AED75)
When you get there
Dubai Aquaventure Waterpark is located at Atlantis, Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeira. Please redeem your voucher at the Aquaventure ticketing plaza. Take the monorail to the Atlantis Aquaventure station. By taxi, use the Avenues entrance which is located after the hotel lobby entrance. If arriving by personal vehicle, park your car at the P19 (Asateer/Nasimi) parking located before the hotel lobby entrance and use the free shuttle bus to reach the Avenues entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Appropriate swimwear is required to use the facilities at Aquaventure and the beach: thongs, transparent bathing suits, underwear, denim, very loose clothing, such as abaya, dishdash or similar are not permitted in the water. Headscarves are only permitted if properly secured with no loosely flowing material
• Bringing food and drinks into the Aquaventure Waterpark is strictly prohibited. You will be asked to dispose of all food and drinks you are carrying when entering the park
• The Aquaventure Waterpark is open from 10:00 AM until sunset, which varies depending on the season
• Infants between 0 and 2 years of age can enter the park for free