Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125
- Behold Dubai from the tallest skyscraper on the planet, the Burj Khalifa
- Take a jaunt to the 125th floor in the world’s fastest elevator
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
- Watch the sun set over the city from the observation deck in the sky
- Feast your eyes on The Dubai Fountain from your privileged vantage point
Dominating the skyline, the Burj Khalifa structure towers over Downtown Dubai at a staggering 2,723 ft. Enjoy the bird’s eye view of the surrounding emirate with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal. By day or night, the experience is picture-perfect.
Learn all there is to know about the architecture and technology behind this Middle Eastern icon while feasting your eyes on live, historic, and night views of the city with one of the deck's telescopes. Why not purchase a souvenir photograph taken at the entrance of the 125th floor to show off this unforgettable experience to your nearest and dearest.
Watch the Dubai Fountain show from the world's highest building with synchronized music that can be heard in the Burj Khalifa observation decks. Marvel at the world's largest dancing fountain, set on the Burj Khalifa Lake, from your panoramic viewpoint. If you would like to see this spectacular show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot.
- Entrance ticket at the selected time
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- WiFi throughout the attraction
- 10% discount at the souvenir shops of the attraction
- 10% discount at "THE CAFE" (Ground floor of the attraction)
- Cost of souvenir photograph
- Audio guide hire (approximately AED 25)
Prepare for the activity
Burj Khalifa LG floor (Lower Ground), immediately on the left side of the official entry to the Burj Khalifa building named "At the Top". Tickets can be collected before your intended visit time at the Will Call Counter (on the left hand side) located on lower ground level in The Dubai Mall. Please note that the Will Call Center, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are all part of one complex. By Car: Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange along Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right hand side. By Metro: Burj Khalifa can be reached via metro at Burj Khalifa Metro Station. Please note it can take up to 20 minutes walking to reach the counter "At the Top" to go up the Burj Khalifa from the metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
• There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits
• Please bring photo ID
• Children under the age of 4 go free of charge
• Audio guides are available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, and German. A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide
• Guests aged 8 – 12 have the option of a special children audio tour
• Dubai Fountain schedule:
Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM
Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM
Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes)
If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.
Please note that the standard option and the sunset tickets do not include skip-the-line for the elevator.