Discover Dresden's Old Town: Historical Walking Tour
- Stroll through the beautiful ancient streets of Dresden's Old Town
- Learn more about Dresden's history and the House of Wettin
- Get a closer look at the Semper Opera House and the famous Zwinger Palace
- Marvel at the rebuilt Church of our Lady and its stunning architecture
- Admire one of the world's longest mural paintings
Pass by the Catholic Court Church (Katholische Hofkirche), get a closer look at the beautiful Semper Opera House (Semperoper) and the famous Zwinger Palace, and discover more about the stunning capital of Saxony. Learn about the House of Wettin – the former rulers of Saxony – and admire their collections in the stunning Royal Palace (Dresdner Schloss).
Before the tour is over, visit one of the city's highlights and admire the spectacular architecture of the Church of Our Lady (Dresdner Frauenkirche). You'll also get to pay a visit to one of the world's longest mural paintings, portraying Saxon rulers from the 11th to the 19th century.
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees or inside visits