Dresden: Historic Walking Tour "Florence on the Elbe"
- Explore historical Dresden and follow in the footsteps of Augustus the Strong
- Experience the whole splendor of the Baroque period in Dresden up-close and admire the impressive landmarks of the city
- Visit Dresden Castle, see the interior of the Church of Our Lady and discover the Zwinger, the Semper Opera House and the cathedral
Continue to Fürstenzug, an important part of Saxon history, and to the stable yard of the Dresden Castle. Get an insight into the imposing building and get a glance at the Taschenbergpalais. Not to be missed on a tour like this is the Zwinger, a late Baroque masterpiece.
En route, learn interesting and amusing facts about Augustus the Strong, before the tour ends at the Theater Square with the cathedral and the Semper Opera House. Please note that this tour will be conducted in German.
- Walking tour
- German-speaking guide
- Short guided tour at the Dresden Castle
- Guided tour at the Zwinger
- Visit of the Church of Our Lady (depending on the opening hours)
- Museum visit
- Entrance to the Zwinger and the Semper Opera House
Prepare for the activity
• Dogs are not allowed inside the churches