Cliffs of Moher 1-Hour Cruise from Doolin
- Sail beneath the prehistoric Cliffs of Moher
- Look for puffins and other rare sea birds fishing and swimming around the boat
- Learn how Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was filmed at the site
- Chat with the friendly crew about the history of the cliffs
Enjoy scenic views of the islands of Aran and amazing limestone rocks of The Burren in North Clare. Approach the Cliffs of Moher to get a fantastic view of the headland of Aill na Searrach, popular with surfers for the wave they call the Aileen. Continue to the large sea stack of An Bhreannan Mor, just below the highest point of the cliffs. Marvel at all the tiny people strolling around the Visitors Centre and O'Brien's Tower observatory as you cruise off the coast for about 20 minutes.
Benefit from the services of the experienced crew who will point out areas of interest and help you look for sea birds, such as gannets, guillemots, razorbills and Atlantic puffins nesting on the rocks. Return to Doolin and enjoy more amazing views on the 20-minute journey back to the pier.
- Up to 1-hour round-trip cruise from Doolin
- Parking fees at Doolin pier - online payment facilities can be found at parkmycar.ie/doolin
Prepare for the activity
• Children under 2 years old travel free of charge
• Wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear