Doha: Layover City Tour from Airport
- Explore Doha's oldest market place, the Souq Waqif
- Click the best pictures of Dhow Harbour
- Visit the Pearl Island exploring the elegant charm of the place
- Take a walk along the Corniche, admiring its beauty
- Visit the cultural beacon of the Katara Cultural Village
First, head to the Museum of Islamic Art to explore the art collections that date back to over 1400 years. Next, proceed to Dhow Harbour and enjoy a photo stop to click amazing pictures. Also, gaze in awe at the traditional boats that cruise over the Arabian Peninsula. Later, proceed to the Katara Cultural Village; the place is a famous beacon that is known to host workshops, exhibitions and festivals.
Next, be directed to The Pearl Island - a cluster of more than 200 islets and islands. After admiring the beauty and the elegance of the place, move on to the next destination; Souq Waqif. Here, witness the cultural and traditional blend along with a shopping experience. Doha Corniche will be the next destination; the place stretches along Doha Bay and lets you experience a varied feel with its carriageway, palm-fringed promenade, and the cool breeze.
As the tour concludes, be dropped off back at your airport within the mentioned time.
- Pick up and drop-off from Doha airport
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water
- English-speaking professional guide
- Visit the Museum of Islamic Art
- Photo stop at Dhow Harbour
- Visit the Katara Cultural Village
- Visit Pearl Island
- Visit the Souq Waqif
- Entry fees (payable on-site)
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- Any additional expenses that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags