Doha: Katara Cultural Village Tour
- Get to see Doha with the help of a local
- Learn about the city's fascinating art and architecture
- See some of the city's major landmarks
Continue on your tour to the Katara Culture and Heritage Village. This major landmark was built to epitomise Qatar's rich and long held tradition of architecture. The entire Katara complex is built in a fusion of oriental and retro-romantic style, providing a beautiful contrast from most of Doha’s charming new cultural buildings, elsewhere in the city.
Labeled as the Valley of Cultures, Katara Cultural Village is an exciting place to visit for everyone, especially for those fascinated with traditions, theatre, art and architecture.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Wheelchair users