Darwin: Culture & Jumping Crocs Full-Day Tour With Cruise
Pickup includedSelected Darwin Hotels
- Learn to throw a spear, play the didgeridoo, basket weaving techniques, and more
- Spot Saltwater Crocodiles, wallabies and birdlife in the wild
- Cruise on a thrilling jumping crocodile cruise
- Travel through beautiful rural areas abounding with fruit plantations
- Engage with local Indigenous people, the environment, and wildlife
As guests of Pudakul Aboriginal Cultural Tours you’ll get to engage with the local indigenous people, the environment and wildlife. Learn basket weaving, have a go a throwing a spear, try a didgeridoo, and learn about local bush food and medicine. An immersive, cultural experience. Enjoy billy tea and fresh 'damper'- a traditional Australian warm bread.
Head to an iconic Northern Territory pub for lunch. Later, board your cruise on the Adelaide river, home to 1600 crocodiles. Enjoy insightful commentary from your expert local guide and spot saltwater crocodiles in their natural habitat, along with amazing birdlife and beautiful flora. Discover the quieter sections of the billabong too as you meander through various interconnecting channels. Return to Darwin for the end of the tour.
- Pick-up from select Darwin hotels
- Entry to Padakul Cultural Tours
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Expert local guide
Prepare for the activity
Please bring: Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen, water bottle, jacket in the cooler months. Fitness requirement: Low level of fitness