Son Tra Peninsula by Motorbike
Pickup includedPickup from hotels in Da Nang city.
- Discover Monkey Mountain, Rada Dome, Chess Hill and Rocky beach
- Explore Linh Ung pagoda with the highest Buddha statue in Vietnam
- Have lunch at the lovely secluded beach area of Bai But
- Visit a traditional fishing village famed for the fish sauce it produces
After 1 hour of enjoying the sights and views, you will leave for Linh Ung pagoda, which features the highest Buddha statue in Viet Nam, at 69m. You’ll move on to have lunch at Bai But and then to Dong Dinh museum. You’ll continue your descent, stopping on the way at a great place to take pictures, the local fishing village, which is well-known for the fish sauce it produces. It is also very famous for its many types of mam (salted fish) such as mam nem (a type of fish sauce, made from small fish or small shrimps) and mam ruoc (fermented shrimp paste). The village’s mam ruoc, in particular, is very popular with the city’s people. The mam products are an indispensable dipping sauce with the daily meals of residents in the central region.
Foreigners in Viet Nam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. Purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
- Motorbike and Fuel
- Entrance fees
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- Entrance fees and ferry crossings
- International safety standard helmet
- First aid kit
- Saddle bags, gloves and rain ponchos (if needed)
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking professional guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal and motorbike insurance
- 3rd party insurance for motorbikes
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
From £50.66 £45.60 per person