Cham Islands Escape from Da Nang
- Travel by speedboat to Cham Island and experience the area's natural beauty
- Visit the small museum, and an ancient pagoda and a temple
- Swim and snorkel along protected coral reefs
Savor a delicious seafood lunch on the island, and take a walk along the eco-tour trail. See the island’s traditional crafts, and enjoy time sightseeing and swimming.
The waters around Cu Lao Cham are home to 135 species of coral, 4 species of tiger shrimp and 84 species of molluscs, many of which are endangered species. The cluster of islands comprise a marine protected area for its marine inhabitants, beaches and coral reefs.
- Transportation by bus and speedboat
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses