Częstochowa: Tour the Religious Capital of Poland
Pickup includedPlease wait on pickup point 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- See the image of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa
- Visit the city of Częstochowa
- Learn the history of the monastery
Your chauffeur is acquainted with the area and will be delighted to answer all of your questions. At Częstochowa, visit some spots near the Jasna Góra Cloister. Admire the wonderful view of Częstochowa city and its most important landmarks from the hill. Visit the Jasna Góra Cloister, an example of Gothic architecture.
When visiting the interior, you will be guided by the cloister's monk or a cleric. You may also be tempted to see the sanctuary where the famous Black Madonna painting is stored and, in the event that you enjoy it, participate in the Mass. After these attractions there will be some time to wander on your own before being taken back to Krakow.
- Transportation by Mercedes-Benz van or limousine
- Door-to-door pickup
- Private executive vehicle only for you
- Personal attention of a fluent English-speaking driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Round-trip shared transfer
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Flash photography
• Please notice the Old Town is a restricted traffic zone, so if your accommodation is located in this area, local provider will contact you in order to designate the nearest possible place for pickup
• Please provide your address in the Special Requirements: if you forget, do not worry, local provider will contact you to ask for it