Noumea: Escapade Island Day Trip and City Tour
- Discover Noumea with a 1-hour city highlights tour
- Spend your day on a beautiful 5-star island resort
- Snorkel in the world's largest lagoon and try to spot turtles
- Head out on the lagoon on a jet boat, pedalo, canoe, or aqua bike
- Enjoy a delicious tropical lunch buffet
Once there, choose to spend your day however you please with your guide's assistance. Lie back and relax in the sun, or snorkel in the crystalline waters to have the chance to see the area's famous turtles. If you're feeling more adventurous, hop on a jet or banana boat ride, or take a pedalo, canoe, or aqua bike out onto the lagoon.
At lunchtime, meet again at the resort's restaurant to enjoy a yummy tropical lunch buffet with the chef's own creations, which include sumptuous French pastries.
Take advantage of the same activity options in the early afternoon, or take a stroll around the island to take some beautiful pictures of the tropical settings of this little paradise. The tour concludes with a return to Noumea on the ferry.
- All transfers (air-conditioned bus for the city tour and return ferry journey)
- English-speaking tour guide
- 1-hour city highlights tour
- Buffet lunch
- Beverages besides water during your lunch
- Gear and equipment such as jet boat, canoe, pedalo, etc. (available to rent)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Cruise Ship Terminal in Noumea. Please note that most of the cruise ships dock at the deep water Container Terminal. If that's the case for your ship, please use the free shuttle buses running every 5-10 minutes between the Container and Cruise Ship Terminals. The bus ride takes 5 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶