Heraklion: Cretan Wineries Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Pickup includedPickup is available from hotels in the areas between Heraklion and Hersonissos. For any other areas, please contact the local supplier directly to inquire whether pickup is possible from your location.
- Explore Crete's ancient wine country with an experienced guide
- Enjoy a wine tasting in two of the best wineries on the island
- Indulge yourself with a 3-course lunch including half a bottle of wine per person
Continue the tour through the region of Peza with its numerous vineyards and olive groves. Pause at the charming village of Choudetsi, where the elegant Rhous Winery is nestled. Be welcomed by the owners and enjoy a tour of their vineyards, hearing how their winemaking process has been perfected over many years. Then it's time to taste another range of delicious offerings from the cellars!
Indulge in a traditional lunch at a local family restaurant, savoring the best from Cretan cuisine, as well as half a bottle of wine per person. After lunch and the necessary Raki for the road, relax on the journey back to your hotel.
- Private transport in an air-conditioned mini-van
- Experienced guide
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
- Admission to 2 wineries
- Tasting of 15 different Cretan wines
- 3-course lunch incl. half a bottle of wine per person
- All legal taxes and insurance
- Any soft drinks or beer at the restaurant
- Any purchases in the wineries
- Tips (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users