Corsica: Scandola and Girolata Boat Cruise from Porto
- Explore the Scandola Nature Reserve by silent hybrid boat
- Stop in the remote village of Girolata, only accessible from the sea
- Look for endemic fauna, including birdlife such as sea eagles and peregrine falcons
- Take an optional tour of the stunning rock formations of the Calanche de Piana
Cruise through the reserve, rich with marine life and seabirds, on board a silent hybrid boat to respect the environment. Stop in the remote coastal village of Girolata and marvel at its stunning setting surrounded by the sea. You can even swim in the sea off the coast here. During the winter, the village becomes a secluded backwater with only about 15 residents. It was nearly abandoned at the end of the war, but tourism has restored its fortunes.
Add on the option to venture into the Calanche de Piana, and discover an outstanding landscape of pink granite rocks shaped over the centuries by changes in the temperature, strong winds and sea spray. Explore the geological diversity of the rocks and originality of their locations that give a particular aspect to the area.
- Guided boat tour
- 30-minute stop in the village of Girolata
- Information leaflet available in French, English, and Italian
- Swimming in the middle of the sea