Córdoba: 2-Hour Private Mosque & Jewish Quarter Tour
- Tour the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain
- Explore the city’s historic Jewish quarter
- Learn about Cordoba’s history from a knowledgeable professional guide
On this 2-hour guided tour, discover the interior that features a forest of columns along with double arches, the maqsurah, the mihrab and the impressive chorus located close to the mayor chapel. In the 13th-century, under Ferdinand III, the mosque was converted into a Catholic cathedral.
In addition, you’ll tour the city’s historic Jewish quarter. Located near the Mosque-Cathedral, it is one of the most visited areas in Cordoba. See the synagogue, the Jewish Street, the Arabic market (Zoco) and the bronze statue of Maimonides.
- Local guide
- Admission ticket for the Mosque-Cathedral
- Audio system to hear the tour guide