Cordoba: 2.5-Hour Mosque-Cathedral & Alcázar Tour in Italian
- Learn the history of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba with an Italian-speaking guide
- Enjoy the beautiful gardens inside the Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs
- Capture stunning images of the area
Walk around the forest of marble columns and take mesmerizing photographs of the granite and jade. Hear about the different parts of the building, reflecting both the Umayyad style of Spain and the Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque elements of the Christian tradition.
Move on to Alcázar of the Christian Monarchs, an ancient fortress which became the residence of the Catholic Monarchs. See the two different parts of the complex, the fortress, and the garden. Walk through the stunning gardens and courtyards and marvel at the abundance of water features.
Learn about the important history of the Alcazar houses, and the different characters who have visited throughout the years. Enjoy and walk through a multi-leveled garden that is home to a wide variety of floral species to round off your tour.
- Tour guide
- Headphone system to hear your guide (groups over 10 persons)
- Walking tour
- Entrance tickets to the Alcazar and to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from the attractions
- Wheelchair users