Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba Guided Tour with Tickets
- Explore the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba with an official guide
- Learn the history of one of Spain's most prominent monuments
- Look at the ornate apse ("mihrab") and more
Conserving the decorative style of an Islamic mosque, construction of the magnificent monument began in the 8th century. Later extensions vastly increased its size, turning it into the second biggest mosque in the world before it became a Catholic cathedral.
Venture inside to discover a forest of columns and elegant double arches, and admire the ornate maqsuramihrab (apse) along with other decorative highlights. Be led by an official guide to build a full picture of this landmark building.
- Entrance tickets to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
- Headphone system to hear your guide
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from the attractions