Copenhagen City & Christiansborg Palace Private Walking Tour
- Visit the seat of the Danish Parliament at Christiansborg Palace
- Learn about the customs and culture of Copenhagen
- See the colorful waterfront houses of Nyhavn
Then, explore the streets of the city to get to know the locals. Experience first-hand why the Danish are known as the happiest people in the world and their capital city is acclaimed for its high quality of life.
See the colorful houses of the 17th-century waterfront Nyhavn district. Discover where the author of The Little Mermaid, Hans Christian Andersen lived, and go to pretty Grey Friars Square (Gråbrødretorv) to look at the pastel-colored buildings.
- Private guide
- Walking tour of Copenhagen
- Tour of Christiansborg Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Nyhavn 1F, 1051, next to the Memorial Anchor, in front of the canal boat tours. Look for the guide dressed in a blue or white T-shirt and/or jacket with the local tour operator's logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bring a water bottle