From Copenhagen: Kings, Castles and Countryside Tour
- Explore the historic city of Helsingør where you can visit Kronborg, Hamlet’s Castle, built by King Frederik II in 1585
- Journey through the beautiful North Sealand countryside to Fredensborg Slot (Peace Palace)
- Travel along some country roads to the beautiful Frederiksborg Palace, built by King Christian IV
After your visit to Helsingør, you will travel through the beautiful North Sealand countryside to Fredensborg Slot, which translated means Peace Palace, in English. The palace was built for King Frederik IV, between 1720 and 1726. Then travel along some country roads to the beautiful Frederiksborg Palace, built by King Christian IV. When finished in 1620, it was the largest Renaissance residence in Scandinavia. Today Frederiksborg contains the largest collection of portrait paintings in Denmark. There are also two lovely gardens. One is the Baroque Garden, laid out in the formal French Baroque style, the other, the more natural garden in English Romantic style. After our visit to Fredensborg Palace, you will be taken back to Copenhagen.
- Frederiksborg Palace ticket
- Fredensborg Palace photo stop
- Headsets to hear guide through our audio system in several languages
- Kronborg Castle ticket
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that no lunch is included on this tour
You might also like...
Product ID: 222933