Copenhagen: Self-Guided Assistens Cemetery Puzzle Walk
- Take a self-guided scavenger hunt
- Solve puzzles and explore the magical Assistens Cemetery on a fun puzzle walk
- Uncover the stories of this peculiar part of Nørrebro
- Discover a lovely part of Copenhagen full of history and culture
The package contains a notebook, map, field guide with hints, a letter with instructions, and a pen. It will lead you on a 2 to 3-hour scavenger hunt in the green and tranquil Assistens Cemetery, where you will explore the resting place of famous Danes such as H.C. Andersen, Søren Kierkegaard, and Niels Bohr. Along the way, you will uncover their stories and visit the most interesting spots of this exceptional place.
Gather your friends, family, or colleagues and meet them at the specific location which will be written on your package. From there, simply open the package, and let the adventure begin.
- Field guide with hints
- Food and drinks
- Children under 8 years
Prepare for the activity
When you get the voucher, you will be able to pick up the puzzle walk for Assistens Cemetery at Sleep in Heaven (hostel). Just show the voucher in the store and they will hand it out. The address for Sleep in Heaven is Struenseegade 7, 2200 Copenhagen N. and they are open 24/7 seven days a weekOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a self-guided tour
• You will need to pick up your puzzle walk package before you go
• Everything you need will be in the puzzle walk package
• Games are available in both English and Danish
• Children should be above 8 years old and be accompanied by an adult
You might also like...
Product ID: 249967